At last, Telstra InfraCo is opening access to parts of the fibre-optic network which powers Telstra, with its new Dark Fibre products. Configure our fibre your way, to deliver the privacy, performance and ability to upgrade capacity which new customers demand.
Telstra InfraCo Dark Fibre offers dedicated fibre pairs to create the operational and bandwidth flexibility, security, or speed needed to serve customers or unlock new business opportunities.
Configure your network, your way
Scale bandwidth by upgrading/downgrading your active equipment to support customers’ needs into the future
Dark fibre pairs are used only by you
Predictable spend; optimal expense vs managed services
Greater control over your customers’ valuable data
proven and ready to buy today
 Subject to available capacity and ordering timeframes?
250+ pre-defined paths available now
6 Capital Cities ?
68 Metro data centres ?
78 Metro NBN Points of Interconnect ?
2 Cable Landing Stations
- 250?+ pre-defined fibre paths on high demand routes serving:
- Data Centre to Data Centre (DC)
- NBN Point of Interconnect (POI) to NBN POI
- DC to NBN POI
- DC to Cable Landing Station?
- Reaching 68 metro data centres, 78 metro NBN POIs and 2 Cable Landing Stations
- In Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
- Metro SLA targets:
- 99.95% availability
- 1 hour fault response to customer notification and
- 8 hour fault restoration
- Fixed price quotes, and 3, 5 or 10-year contract terms
|- Left mouse button to click on routes and reveal pop up; pan||- pinch to zoom in and out||- pinch to zoom in and out|
|- Scroll wheel to zoom in and out||- left button to pan||- tap on routes to reveal pop up|
|- Right mouse button to 3D Rotate||- right button to rotate||- hold ctrl and touch to 3D rotate|
Telstra InfraCo Dark Fibre – Frequently Asked Questions